ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Touching the Void
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Photos, Literature, Art, Websites Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
paintninaz

PostPosted: 2/20/2004, 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The 4:50 show is fine with me too....shall we just meet outside the theater? I'm not familiar with the area so I don't know what's available nearby...

“Friends make the bad times good — and the good times unforgettable.”
Hikngrl
Canyoneering is my 'Happy Place'

PostPosted: 2/20/2004, 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ok, here is what I have so far.....

Tracy
Sheri
Tom
Ron
Diane
Suz

and possibles so far are...

Trish
Hank
Mario
Jim
Cindy

Am I missing anyone?

A 4:30 meeting time in front of the theater- Harkins Camelview 5 at 7001 E. Highland Ave, Scottsdale. Then to PF chnags for dinner following the movie....

I want to shine!
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 2/20/2004, 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I got my hands on 4 more passes. So, I've got 10 total.

Diane, I think Jim and Hank are definites. Add them to the list. And if someone goes to pick up Cindy, I think she'll be a definite too.

You need a ride Cindy? Me and Suz are coming from this side a bit earlier to hit REI real quick before heading over. Probably around 2:00ish I think.

PostPosted: 2/20/2004, 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Jena and her boyfriend are up camping on the rim for 5 days. I have her car so I have that covered if I make it. I was kind of hoping to have a 'girls day' with my daughters. Just got my tax return so I thought I'd spoil them some. Thanks for the offer Tom.
Suzaz

PostPosted: 2/20/2004, 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Do you think they might like to be "spoiled" by doing the Scottsdale Fashion Square Ridgeline followed by PF Chang's? Laughing

PostPosted: 2/20/2004, 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Don't know. I'd have to ask them. The Aveda store is mighty tempting to me. I didn't know there was one there. I hate malls Embarassed but I go out to Chandler for that reason alone (and maybe for the Cheesecake Factory Rolling Eyes ).
JW
I'll make rain with my spaceman powers!

PostPosted: 2/20/2004, 7:38 pm    Post subject: Sunday hike? Reply to topic Reply with quote

HikerInGilbert wrote:

Diane, I think Jim and Hank are definites. Add them to the list. And if someone goes to pick up Cindy, I think she'll be a definite too.

You need a ride Cindy? Me and Suz are coming from this side a bit earlier to hit REI real quick before heading over. Probably around 2:00ish I think.
Yo HIG, I'm up for the flick/dinner, definitely! But does this mean nobody's hiking Sunday a.m., beyond the Scottsdale Fashion Square ridgeline? Sheesh! Am I alone here in combining hiking with life? Nevermind...

What about Monday? Anybody? Anybody? OK, OK, a non-commercial solo ridgeline might work for me :)) . TTYAL, J.
sherileeaz

PostPosted: 2/20/2004, 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Mike wrote:
Quote:

Didn't Jim and Mike go together?

Shocked Amazed Eek No

Oh... you mean to the movie.... no, I couldn't, I had softball games.

what did you think I meant?? lol
too funny Mike
Trishness
The Snake Charmer

PostPosted: 2/20/2004, 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

HikerInGilbert wrote:

FYI Tom,

I'm hitching a ride with Suz, so I'll be riding up with you guys too. We can barter stopping at REI with stopping at Aveda and Ann Taylor Wink

Trish

"Eastward the dawn rose, ridge behind ridge into the morning, and vanished out of eyesight into guess; it was no more than a glimmer blending with the hem of the sky, but it spoke to them, out of the memory and old tales, of the high and distant mountains." � J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of The Rings.
Mar-E-oh

PostPosted: 2/20/2004, 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yes, I'll be there!! Crazy
Suzaz

PostPosted: 2/21/2004, 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Looks like we are at least 10 now....yippeee

1. Tracy
2. Sheri
3. Tom
4. Ron
5. Diane
6. Suz
7. Trish
8. Hank
9. Mario
10. Jim

maybe---
Cindy

Anyone else????

Anyone think we need to call PF Chang's to get a reservation?
Phone: (480) 949-2610

I'm thinking we can make a 7pm time frame. Perhaps one of you that will be in town today would consider making the call???????
Trishness
The Snake Charmer

PostPosted: 2/21/2004, 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Suz,

I'll call them this afternoon and see if I can get a reservation for 7PM for us.

Mr. Green

Trish

"Eastward the dawn rose, ridge behind ridge into the morning, and vanished out of eyesight into guess; it was no more than a glimmer blending with the hem of the sky, but it spoke to them, out of the memory and old tales, of the high and distant mountains." � J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of The Rings.
CatValet
Got Gear?

PostPosted: 2/21/2004, 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Probably two more with me and my step son, but we have to get right back so no dinner for us. (Patty says that it is too scarey for her. The thought of a porta-ledge makes her dizzy just watching the commerical.)
cactuscat

PostPosted: 2/21/2004, 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

My climbing friends (and my new wife) and I are going climbing at the new rock gym - AZ On The Rocks - at 4:00 today, then going to see this movie at 7:45 at Camelview if anyone wants to join us. Mr. Green
Trishness
The Snake Charmer

PostPosted: 2/21/2004, 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I called PF Changs and made a reservation for 12+ people at 7PM tomorrow night. The name it's under is Trish/Arizona Hikers confirmation #S7057

Mr. Green

Trish

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Photos, Literature, Art, Websites All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: