ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Sleeping bag size question
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Equipment & Gear Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
azbackpackr
Hi Tech Wizardess

PostPosted: 12/13/2008, 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I just noticed I can't delete my posts also. That is not good. I often say things I regret moments later, and delete them. Of course, I know I can edit them to something polite. If I can think of anything polite...
evenstar

PostPosted: 12/13/2008, 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Seems the newest version of AZH has decided there's no need for a poster to want to delete his or her post. Sad

note at the bottom of the page:

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Though some of the topics say: You can delete your posts in this forum

This in the Flora and Fauna forum, but offers no means to do so. Same in the Off Trail Forum.

I'd send GTG a PM, but since he's ignored my last three, no reason to believe a fourth wouldn't be ignored as well.
When the Man waked up he said, "What is Wild Dog doing here?" And the Woman said, "His name is not Wild Dog anymore, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always. Take him with you when you go hunting."
--Rudyard Kipling, from Just So Stories, 1902
fairweather8588

PostPosted: 12/13/2008, 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

evenstar wrote:
fairweather8588 wrote:
azbackpackr wrote:
Isn't there at least one smarty pants in this crowd?

wave

(couldn't think of anything to say, but i'm working on it)

Watcha get for being a rank amateur Razz

Oh im tryin, but thinking for too long makes my head hurt Laughing

Kerouac
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 12/13/2008, 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

evenstar wrote:
OOOPS! just discovered I no longer have the power to delete even my own posts. Some SOB musta slipped some krystonite into my drugs! Crying or Very sad

I'd send GTG a PM, but since he's ignored my last three, no reason to believe a fourth wouldn't be ignored as well.

Sounds like you really need to reevaluate your drug/alcohol intake.

I wouldn't give you back moderator either in your present state. Don't blame GTG.

And quit using your elbow as a "crutch" and get it fixed correctly.

Thanks.
YH
Hooli Wants to be just like me!

PostPosted: 12/13/2008, 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Tom Treks wrote:
evenstar wrote:
OOOPS! just discovered I no longer have the power to delete even my own posts. Some SOB musta slipped some krystonite into my drugs! Crying or Very sad

I wouldn't give you back moderator either in your present state. Don't blame GTG.

Thanks.

Tom, I suspect you will be seeing another Perigee Moon shot soon.
(As soon as he quits working out with his dumbells. What were their names again?)
evenstar

PostPosted: 12/13/2008, 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

YH wrote:
Tom Treks wrote:
evenstar wrote:

Thanks.

Tom, I suspect you will be seeing another Perigee Moon shot soon.
(As soon as he quits working out with his dumbells. What were their names again?)

No, Mr. (or is it DR.?) negativity isn't gonna see any moon shots from me. All I've heard from him, for over three months, is what a screw up I am. I'm being treated by an orthopedist at CORE Institute near here and following his directions..OK, he's gonna be pissed about my three straight days of weight workouts and I'm paying the price in pain. Fact is, three weeks ago I doubt if I could have done one curl with the 7# dumbbell, let alone the three sets of twelve I did Thursday so that's significant progress.
Tom's called me a liar on several occasions in front of mutual friends, yet I've never lied to him. I have four friends (maybe only three......not sure about the fourth) who have been very supportive of me while I've gone through a very rough period of my life. Have I heard anything positive or supportive from Tom? NO, and don't expect to to.......So no moon shots. He's not deserving!
When the Man waked up he said, "What is Wild Dog doing here?" And the Woman said, "His name is not Wild Dog anymore, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always. Take him with you when you go hunting."
--Rudyard Kipling, from Just So Stories, 1902
GTG
Was lost but now am found

PostPosted: 12/14/2008, 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

evenstar wrote:
Seems the newest version of AZH has decided there's no need for a poster to want to delete his or her post. Sad

the meantime, three PM's to GTG in the past two weeks about my status a Moderator/administrator have gone unanswered, so any of you folks that have been sending PM's to Hooli to keep the bad guys in line are gonna have to look elsewhere.......like GTG for example.
Of course, I'm innocent and pretty well stoned....may come to my senses and delete this post in the a.m.

I'll have a look at this and see what is going on. Sorry Hooli, you sent me a PM Friday that I haven't answered yet. I've been a little busy with work and my family and Christmas stuff. Last PM from you before that is on October 24th. If I missed something please resend them to me.

If anyone has any problems with bad guys other than Hooli just let me know.

GTG
evenstar

PostPosted: 12/18/2008, 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Tom Treks wrote:
evenstar wrote:

Thanks.

Thanks a helluva a lot Tom.....you know my daughter reads your poopie and is now worried I'm an alcoholic drug addict. Really appreciate all your helpful input.
GTG
Was lost but now am found

PostPosted: 12/18/2008, 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

What happened to the sleeping bag question issue here???????

GTG
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 12/18/2008, 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sorry Heidi,

Apologies for the thread hijack.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Equipment & Gear All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: