ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
How did you find us?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Questions & Suggestions Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Suz

PostPosted: 1/27/2008, 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

........and our first Diva backpacking trip was at Horton Creek.
IGO

PostPosted: 1/27/2008, 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Classic
"Surely all God's people, however serious or savage, great or small, like to play. Whales and elephants, dancing, humming gnats, and invisibly small mischievous microbes - all are warm with divine radium and must have lots of fun in them." John Muir
Trishness
The Snake Charmer

PostPosted: 1/27/2008, 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hikngrl wrote:
Indeed I was there! It was fun! I love that hike! It is beautiful! That was a fun hike! Sheri tried beef jerky for the first time and thought she was gonna die! it was hilarious!

I had completely forgotten about the beef jerky incident! And it was my homemade stuff too!!!

Mr. Green

"Eastward the dawn rose, ridge behind ridge into the morning, and vanished out of eyesight into guess; it was no more than a glimmer blending with the hem of the sky, but it spoke to them, out of the memory and old tales, of the high and distant mountains." � J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of The Rings.
azbackpackr
Hi Tech Wizardess

PostPosted: 1/27/2008, 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

So she thought she was gonna die? Was that because she loved it or didn't love it?

Yum, homemade jerky! I have tried to make it, but it didn't turn out very good, but other people's homemade jerky I've tried has been super! (I tend to fail at cooking. Sad )
Trishness
The Snake Charmer

PostPosted: 1/27/2008, 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

azbackpackr wrote:
So she thought she was gonna die? Was that because she loved it or didn't love it?

Yum, homemade jerky! I have tried to make it, but it didn't turn out very good, but other people's homemade jerky I've tried has been super! (I tend to fail at cooking. Sad )

E,

She hated it and not because it was homemade~~~she just doesn't like jerky AT ALL.

Now MR. HARLEY always ate all the jerky I fed him (much to Suz's chagrin) so I guess it's a matter of preference.

Mr. Green

"Eastward the dawn rose, ridge behind ridge into the morning, and vanished out of eyesight into guess; it was no more than a glimmer blending with the hem of the sky, but it spoke to them, out of the memory and old tales, of the high and distant mountains." � J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of The Rings.
azbackpackr
Hi Tech Wizardess

PostPosted: 1/27/2008, 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Aww...

Well, I used a commercial mix and mine turned out disgusting. It was DEFINITELY dog food! Except that I didn't have dogs back then!

By the way, I have noticed that the word "definitely" is just about the most-misspelled word on the forums and boards I visit. Everyone wants to spell it "definately."
mapithikeit50

PostPosted: 11/1/2008, 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I was on the hAZ my pc died and so I was just going around looking for a hike group As I live in prescott ,I hike,I have a little Brother from Big Bro Big Sis,Hes 16 and I try to hike the legs Off him.
Got him close to that last Saturday found some tight canyons near Mayer we were hiking and playing with cat claw all day.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
azbackpackr
Hi Tech Wizardess

PostPosted: 11/1/2008, 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I don't remember. It had to be from a link on another website or something.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Questions & Suggestions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: