ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Baddest man/woman alive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Off-Trail Area Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is the baddest AZH dweller
Stan (kurthzone) - dude is a survivor
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Jamie (jmzblond) - she can hang with the bad boys
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Kent (ArizonaHeat) - Trails? We don't need no stinkin' trails!
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Hooli - brings the beer
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Todd (GTG) - hikes AND brings the beer
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Colin (ck1) - hikes 10 miles AFTER being Shish-Ka-Bobed by an agave
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
ultiple support folks - they bring bright smiles and encouragement
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mike - why not?
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Mrs. Mike - she puts up with Mike
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Mommee (my wife) - she puts up with me
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Daddee
I once was a slug.

PostPosted: 10/28/2003, 2:04 pm    Post subject: Baddest man/woman alive Reply to topic Reply with quote

So - after seeing some serious displays of intestinal fortitude over the weekend - lets put this to a vote:

Who on this list rates as the "Baddest" (meaning "baddest") person in AZH? and why?

I'm constructing the list, so I get to choose the top candidates - and I'll include a breif reason for why they are there. Other nominees will be considered if you give me a good enough reason.

"...haven't you lived long enough to know that two men may honestly differ about a question and both be right?"
- Abraham Lincoln
outside1

PostPosted: 10/28/2003, 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I cast my vote, but reserve the right to say that the list maybe incomplete, as there are several others that should be considered.

But all in all STAN IS THE MAN!
evenstar

PostPosted: 10/28/2003, 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Nah.....Jaimi kicks butt!!! (Plus she's a good dancer Multi)
When the Man waked up he said, "What is Wild Dog doing here?" And the Woman said, "His name is not Wild Dog anymore, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always. Take him with you when you go hunting."
--Rudyard Kipling, from Just So Stories, 1902
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 10/28/2003, 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I also cast my vote...

BUT, I think everyone who makes these great hikes is "bad". Everyone has finished so far (except one understandable incident). These have not been, and will not be easy hikes folks...

The comraderie speaks for itself.
ck1

PostPosted: 10/28/2003, 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You don't call your wife "mommee" do you?

"The Journey is the Destination"
JW
I'll make rain with my spaceman powers!

PostPosted: 10/28/2003, 7:14 pm    Post subject: What? There's a lot more up there... Reply to topic Reply with quote

HikerInGilbert wrote:
I also cast my vote...

BUT, I think everyone who makes these great hikes is "bad". Everyone has finished so far (except one understandable incident). These have not been, and will not be easy hikes folks...

The comraderie speaks for itself.

C'mon Tom, try to get get specific, bud.

Obvisously, Stan is a motivated dude and since Jaimie can not only dance but run on the ridgeline, (I kept up with her and I didn't see you...), So here's my vote: Stan the Man & JMSBlond (double OH what?).

Jim
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 10/28/2003, 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: What? There's a lot more up there... Reply to topic Reply with quote

JW63 wrote:
Obvisously, Stan is a motivated dude and since Jaimie can not only dance but run on the ridgeline, (I kept up with her and I didn't see you...)

Hard to keep up with aliens you know... Laughing ...and boy are they suck-butts too... Laughing
Daddee
I once was a slug.

PostPosted: 10/29/2003, 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:

No - only in referring to her when talking to Caleb. But it is her online Avatar.

"...haven't you lived long enough to know that two men may honestly differ about a question and both be right?"
- Abraham Lincoln
mommee

PostPosted: 10/29/2003, 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Is it wrong to vote for myself? You people have no idea what it is like Shocked
ck1

PostPosted: 10/29/2003, 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Daddee wrote:
Quote:

No - only in referring to her when talking to Caleb. But it is her online Avatar.

That's a relief Very Happy

I hadn't seen her avatar...sorry....I wouldn't have asked otherwise.

"The Journey is the Destination"
JW
I'll make rain with my spaceman powers!

PostPosted: 10/29/2003, 3:34 pm    Post subject: Mommee/Daddee Reply to topic Reply with quote

mommee wrote:
Is it wrong to vote for myself? You people have no idea what it is like :shock:

I can only guess... Sainthood may be in your future, M! And you certainly deserve every vote you can get.

Almost keeping up with D over the last third of the ridgeline, to the top of Siphon, Steven and I looked at each other when D disappeared. I don't like the idea of letting a companion do that descent alone. However, we figured we'd come across his body on the way down. Happily, his was not one of the bodies we encountered, and when I saw his post about consuming the food (I can identify with that), it was evident D had survived.
Jim.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Off-Trail Area All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: