ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
I feel so lost!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Off-Trail Area Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hikngrl
Canyoneering is my 'Happy Place'

PostPosted: 9/24/2003, 11:34 am    Post subject: I feel so lost!!!! Reply to topic Reply with quote

I am without computer at this time and am just certain that while I am in this sorry state of existance I am going to miss out on all kinds of fun!!!! So I have one very teeny tiny request to make.... I would ask that until I get a new computer and get back on line that the planning of all things fun come to a hault. You all wouldn't mind that to much would you!!!?

I will get my new computer as soon as possible and in the mean time come to the library to check in when ever possible. Any suggestions as to which computer I should consider? I need something I can use for lots of digital picture type activity and many hours of online messing around, word processing and general computer type stuff.

I never realized how much I relied on my computer till I didn't have it any more!!!! Don't let this happen to your self! Buy a spare or two for times like this!!!!

I want to shine!
Daryl

PostPosted: 9/24/2003, 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

From what I hear it's hard to beat a Dell in service, price and quality. Order it on their web site, pick out exaclty what you want in it and you have it delivered in a few days.

PostPosted: 9/24/2003, 12:18 pm    Post subject: My hiking bud w/o a computer!!! NO WAY!!! Reply to topic Reply with quote

Diane! *gasp* No computer???? I know how you feel. I had that happen twice on me since I moved here in AZ. I'm glad the library is so close and I could keep in contact.

I got your number missy!! *giggle* I mean the phone number! So I'll call ya. You poor poor thing!!

Sherileeaz Cool
Hnak

PostPosted: 9/24/2003, 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I agree with Daryl. I've been using Dell computers for years, both at home and at work. Great values and service...

I hope you get one soon, so we can start having fun again.... Wink
outside1

PostPosted: 9/24/2003, 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

One more plug for Dell, I have been purchasing and using Dell computer for about 3 years now. Their service is outstanding, the price is good and they use good components. The refurbished unites are worth a look, if you have an idea of what features you want.
kurthzone
Thread Killer

PostPosted: 9/25/2003, 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

APPLE! Very Happy
sam_hikes

PostPosted: 9/25/2003, 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

my vote would be for the apple IIc portable with a tape drive
Hikngrl
Canyoneering is my 'Happy Place'

PostPosted: 9/25/2003, 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I purchased a Dell last night! demension 4600C with 17" flat panel memory up grade to 512 and a slot for my flash cards! I am hoping not to have to purchase another computer for a while after this one.... room to grow it has!

Thank you for all your recomendations! I look forward to getting my new computer and getting back to my worst addiction (besides my coffee!). In the mean time don't forget I am out here. Some of you have my phone number.... call me if you are going hiking. If my schedule permits I'd love to go!

I want to shine!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Off-Trail Area All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: