ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
What's your real age?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Health, Training, First Aid Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
beckett

PostPosted: 9/20/2006, 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I was about 1.9 years younger than my actual age. I'll take any extra years possible...planning a long retirement in Arizona.
Linda Very Happy

-- Walter Winchell, American newspaper commentator
IGO

PostPosted: 9/20/2006, 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I didn't want to give these people my email address but I was curious about this test. With what little I know, it seemed pretty well thought out.
At first with my weight and how many years I did really terrible things to my body and how badly I don't like most vegitables my real age just kept getting older and older until I was 4 years older than I am but then it asked about diabetes control and exercise and all of a sudden I'm 2.5 years younger than my real age.
I really did do a lot of stupid things to this body in years past but every day I get more addicted to doing the oposite.
When I look honestly at what I do, I only wished I'd eat less meat and more fruits and vegitables without starving. I do almost everything right but I just LOVE to eat.
"Surely all God's people, however serious or savage, great or small, like to play. Whales and elephants, dancing, humming gnats, and invisibly small mischievous microbes - all are warm with divine radium and must have lots of fun in them." John Muir
DesertDog

PostPosted: 9/20/2006, 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Considering the extreme abuses I've put myself through in my younger years, this causes me to wonder- how much will it hurt when my "real age" is 52.25? Chin Scratching
Hikngrl
Canyoneering is my 'Happy Place'

PostPosted: 9/20/2006, 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

LongStoryShort wrote:
I took it and it said 18.

Did you tell it about your beard?

I want to shine!
IGO

PostPosted: 9/21/2006, 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

SUZ, this is an excellent web site if you haven't gone through it. I've spent a bunch of time on it after your post. If anyone here is nutritionally challenged you should take a good look around.
"Surely all God's people, however serious or savage, great or small, like to play. Whales and elephants, dancing, humming gnats, and invisibly small mischievous microbes - all are warm with divine radium and must have lots of fun in them." John Muir
bigbadbob

PostPosted: 11/4/2006, 10:39 am    Post subject: Wow a bummer! Reply to topic Reply with quote

Im 47 it came back at 57,I out hike most,I have good blood pressure and etc,etc So I am not thinking its so accurate Beer Beer Beer
beckett

PostPosted: 11/6/2006, 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I've been following the plan that I got back in September and filled out the form again. Now I'm 3.7 years younger than my age! Gotta love that! There's a great many things that determine health. I must be doing something right!
Linda

-- Walter Winchell, American newspaper commentator
Canyon Dweller

PostPosted: 11/11/2006, 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Says I'm 28.3. I little younger then my real age. not to bad i guess.

"Meaningless! Meaningless," says the teacher, "Utterly Meaningless, Everything is meaningless."-Ecclesiastes 1:2
Dean

PostPosted: 11/28/2006, 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

OK, I bit. I'm 66.2 now but it indicated that I'm a youngish 62.4. I was hoping more for a 48.3 or 51.4 but alas, its not going to happen until I take folic acid and eat my brussel sprouts. Sad
si na ti

PostPosted: 11/28/2006, 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Just did this. Says I'm 39.1. I knew I was still younger than 40. Today is a good day indeed. Laughing
Matt Hoffman

PostPosted: 11/28/2006, 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yeah, so, I've got to share this...it says my real age is 19. At first I was flattered, and people do tell me that I look young all the time, but then I started thinking...maybe it's telling me I'm immature. Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Health, Training, First Aid All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: