ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Caving Updates

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Other Outdoors Activities Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedRoxx44
Queen of the Walkabout

PostPosted: 3/13/2006, 1:44 pm    Post subject: Caving Updates Reply to topic Reply with quote

Pleased to state our Grotto group preformed a clean up at Peppersauce, a "party" cave, near Tucson, removing approx 60 lbs of garbage. Unfortunately did not get much of a start on the graffiti.

I'll throw it out now, if anyone here is interested in caving, we could organize a trip/cleanup at Peppersauce. It is a "true" cave, you have to crawl to get into it, has big rooms with some formations, and a little lake in the back, and side passages.
I'll get info from my grotto group what to use on the graffiti.

Also, end of this month is the spring ARA, co hosted by a grotto out of Las Cruces New Mexico and the southern Az group. This will be in the Chiricahuas. It is open to all interested cavers. You must be ready to cave, as this is not a fun, tour cave session. Pmail me if you have questions. The cave we are tenatively scheduled to go in is strenuous ( crawling, squeezing, climbing).
Nighthiker

PostPosted: 3/15/2006, 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

When and max. waist size.
KIM*

PostPosted: 3/15/2006, 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm interested !!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Other Outdoors Activities All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: