ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Trot for Tots March 6th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Other Outdoors Activities Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 2/2/2005, 2:25 pm    Post subject: Trot for Tots March 6th Reply to topic Reply with quote

I just received the registration for the Trot for Tots 10k/5k on March 6th to benefit Phx Childrens Hosp. Since Phx Children's has been a second home to this family for the past 3 months I will be trading the GHOTM (which I planned on since it isn't an overnight) for the run. I haven't run in months and even though this is good motivation I think I need some accountability to someone to get me going. Anyone out there who is a runner (or would like to start since I feel I am starting from scratch) and wouldn't mind if I tagged along a few times a week please send me a pm. I am free most evenings and mornings with the exception of Thurs a.m. Thanks in advance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Other Outdoors Activities All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: