ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
HAIKU IV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Photos, Literature, Art, Websites Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Abe

PostPosted: 12/29/2004, 6:59 am    Post subject: HAIKU IV Reply to topic Reply with quote

"Dark! Winds howl! The ghosts
rampage over the harsh land
searching all for naugh."
BoyNhisDog
The dangerous place where the winds meet

PostPosted: 12/29/2004, 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The dark winds did sweep over the land down here Abe and they were warm winds, the kind that have a lot of memories in them. It has been a great day.
Abe

PostPosted: 12/29/2004, 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Aye! It was a great day. We can use the rain. However, heard on the radio all day the problems in Prescott and Sedona because of this storm.
Arizonaheat
Got Supes Juice?

PostPosted: 12/29/2004, 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:

The dark winds did sweep over the land down here Abe and they were warm winds, the kind that have a lot of memories in them. It has been a great day.

The Spirits are awake, shedding tears, mourning the disaster in Asia
BoyNhisDog
The dangerous place where the winds meet

PostPosted: 12/29/2004, 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I have been in contact with quite a few people who have missing friends over there. The whole thing is beyond belief. Anything can happen to anyone at anytime. I cannot bring myself to look at the news or any of the photography coming out of that disaster. The photos I have seen are way too intense.
Abe

PostPosted: 12/29/2004, 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Arizonaheat wrote:
Quote:

The Spirits are awake, shedding tears, mourning the disaster in Asia

Thats very thoughtful Arizonaheat, the tragedy of the tsunami is overwhelming. To the point of being unphantomed giving our technology today. It reinforces if Mother Nature wants to throw you a curve ball, she still can.

However, I must confess, earlier this morning I was pondering the ghost and spirits, past and present here. And I never considered Asia for a moment.
JW
I'll make rain with my spaceman powers!

PostPosted: 12/29/2004, 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

BoyNhisDog wrote:
I cannot bring myself to look at the news or any of the photography coming out of that disaster. The photos I have seen are way too intense.
Aye.

Since my house burned down, I now own a better view of the rising moon. - Masahide.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Photos, Literature, Art, Websites All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: