ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
BLAZIN' M RANCH

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Photos, Literature, Art, Websites Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Abe

PostPosted: 10/24/2004, 9:32 am    Post subject: BLAZIN' M RANCH Reply to topic Reply with quote

I spent the whole afternoon yesterday with my eldest daughter to celebrate her birthday.She will turn 22 next week-end. In any event, earlier in the month I had suggested lets do something different than eatin' at Souper Salad and walking around the mall. Say, go to Jerome walk around like tourest, see Douglas Mansion, and have dinner somewhere in the ghost town.

She liked the idea; however, counter-offer the dinner option. Can you believe that!? Counter-offered her ol' man, I don't know where the heck she got that from.

She suggested the Blazin' M Ranch. A cowboy/tourest joint I never heard of in the Verde Valley. Naturally, I was a bit hesitant about this, not really keen on going to a, cowboy and indian, shoot 'em up, hang 'em high, theme park type place. She of course seeing my hesitation did her, "ahh, daddy you'll like this place." Well the rest is history and I don't regret it. We had a wonderful evening with good chow and great entertainment, ol' western music I grew up to and great slap stick tom foolery.

I would suggest it to everyone, so here's their web site:

www.blazinm.com

When you're up this way, check it out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Photos, Literature, Art, Websites All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: