ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
East Central AZ History - Fascinating website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Photos, Literature, Art, Websites Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
jmzblond
J Me

PostPosted: 10/12/2004, 1:22 pm    Post subject: East Central AZ History - Fascinating website Reply to topic Reply with quote

I just wanted to share this website I found. I've been reading it for the past couple days. I find every page more interesting than the last.

http://www.geocities.com/~zybt/arizona.htm

"The romantic lifestyle of goats leaves a lot of time for digesting books" Charlotte La Chevre, (taken from "Conversations With A Goat" by Robert Shekter)
Hikngrl
Canyoneering is my 'Happy Place'

PostPosted: 10/12/2004, 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Cool site Jaimi! I just read the tribute to Mrs. Dosela. It was very touching and had lessons to be learned. I bookmarked the site and will take full advantage of it!

I want to shine!
jmzblond
J Me

PostPosted: 10/12/2004, 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:

I bookmarked the site

So did I.

"The romantic lifestyle of goats leaves a lot of time for digesting books" Charlotte La Chevre, (taken from "Conversations With A Goat" by Robert Shekter)
StairMaster

PostPosted: 10/12/2004, 3:15 pm    Post subject: east PHX Reply to topic Reply with quote

Have you guys explored any of the big canyons to the east of Phoenix. I took the long way one time from Gilbert to Flagstaff and was amazed at the sheer cliffs that you pass on the way. Seems like a good place to pack for a few days.
Nighthiker

PostPosted: 10/12/2004, 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I am a history buff and thanks for the info. Been to Al Sieber's grave in the Globe cemetary. and have read Mikey Free's book Manhunter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Photos, Literature, Art, Websites All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: