ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Fossil Springs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Events Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Desertboots
Applecart Overturner

PostPosted: 8/7/2004, 11:38 am    Post subject: Fossil Springs Reply to topic Reply with quote

Would anyone be interested in an overnighter at Fossil Springs?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HUM469

PostPosted: 8/8/2004, 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You bet, it's been a while since I was last up there, when are you thinking of going? Also, do you come down from the top, or up from the bottom? Feel free to PM me any time, I would love to get back up into those woods and relax in that beautiful little stream.
Real Estate Executive to AZ
Special Projects Manager, AZCDE.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Desertboots
Applecart Overturner

PostPosted: 8/9/2004, 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Don't know about a date yet, I need to see if there is anyone else interested. I was hoping for something this month, though.

-=db=-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
grrlscout

PostPosted: 8/9/2004, 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I might-could be innerested. But this month is pretty booked for me. Beer fest and soccer this weekend, shift at the fire dept next weekend, camping in Oak Creek Canyon for my birthday the last weekend. Confused
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
HUM469

PostPosted: 8/9/2004, 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well I am all set and ready to go, and I am sure I would have at least one other guy interested in coming with. How many do you want to get? I think this month some time would be great up there. Be sure to let me know!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Desertboots
Applecart Overturner

PostPosted: 8/13/2004, 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Now that I have my stuff together, is the weekend of the 28th good? That's just before Labor Day Weekend.

-=db=-
HUM469

PostPosted: 8/13/2004, 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sounds good to me. We were origionally going to Havasupai that weekend, but I just found out that the one in charge of permits never actually got them, and now I am being told there are no permits availible. The springs at Fossil will be a very suitable replacement. So give me the details and I will be there!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: