ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
C'mon guys!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Photos, Literature, Art, Websites Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
ck1

PostPosted: 6/29/2004, 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Daddee wrote:
Go ahead - if I'm wrong and somebody has changed their minds about anything mentioned in this thread, please speak up.

Iev ben totly swayyed buy thee argumeant that spelliinng doe'snt count.

"The Journey is the Destination"
fairweather8588

PostPosted: 6/29/2004, 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The sad thing is kids actually spell like that

Kerouac
cactuscat

PostPosted: 6/29/2004, 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well said, Daddee.
He'll be out in November, hopefully before he does anymore damage.
I'm done with this, too.
Ice cream and chocolate bread pudding seems about the right level of conversation.
evenstar

PostPosted: 6/29/2004, 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Oh Man, does this group need a long hike! Rolling Eyes
When the Man waked up he said, "What is Wild Dog doing here?" And the Woman said, "His name is not Wild Dog anymore, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always. Take him with you when you go hunting."
--Rudyard Kipling, from Just So Stories, 1902
Daddee
I once was a slug.

PostPosted: 6/29/2004, 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:
Oh Man, does this group need a long hike!

Hooli - if I could express in words how badly I need a long hike - I'd crash the server for this site from data overload.

"...haven't you lived long enough to know that two men may honestly differ about a question and both be right?"
- Abraham Lincoln
Daryl

PostPosted: 6/29/2004, 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I don't get how it was Clinton's military??? Please explain.

PostPosted: 6/29/2004, 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Daddee wrote:
If you disagree with Bush – you can vote him out in November.

Can we? Our votes don't matter one way or another. Not in a presidential election. The Electoral college completely eliminates the need for a popular vote. Just 'cause you win one doesn't garuntee that you will win the other. Or we can always have the Supreme Court choose the president agian like in '00

Daddee wrote:
Facts are tricky things. You can create different perceptions by showing certain facts and by failing to show other facts. You can also show "facts" that are conjecture and "connecting the dots." Facts can also be mere perception or opinion - and there is seldom a good way of separating them out into their constituent parts.

Facts are facts. They are true, or they're not facts at all. Fact is, none of us know the facts. But all facts aside, doesn't anyone find it odd that bush has never been asked to make any statements about the war under oath? If he really thought he was justified shouldn't he just be itching to get out and swear that what he did was right? Hell, they made clinton swear in to talk about his sex life. Which, whether it was our business or not , is CERTAINLY less important than a war in which our friends, relatives, neighbors, and coworkers give their lives. At least no one had to die so that clinton could get his jollies.
jmzblond
J Me

PostPosted: 6/29/2004, 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

WOW, I think for the first time EVER I agree w/ Daddee's last ranting!! Geez... who'duv thunkit?? Now back to ice cream, chocolate bread pudding, and long, very much needed hiking... before I turn into a slug!! Nah Nah!

"The romantic lifestyle of goats leaves a lot of time for digesting books" Charlotte La Chevre, (taken from "Conversations With A Goat" by Robert Shekter)
ck1

PostPosted: 6/29/2004, 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Daryl wrote:
I don't get how it was Clinton's military??? Please explain.

It's not my claim, it's Chaney's...he said that a president works/deals with a military given to him by the previous administration...(I believe) he said it during Bush the 1st's tenure as pres. when the administration was being praised for the victory in the gulf...

samiam

PostPosted: 6/29/2004, 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Boy one thing about demm's is they never get over the victim mentality and the feed on bashing other's..they resort to moron's and such saying's.. as far as i am concerned he's a geneus..Karry? i dont know about him but im not going to call him a moron..i would have to look at myself first and my income...OHHH ck1..it was Regans military then clinton's..Clinton got reagans at it's best..then Clinton got it and gutted it..then bush got it and made it strong again..so for clinton it was his after he changed it but it wasent regans after Bill did his work...what is it about? inheritance..W getts clinton's army, he getts Clintons recesion..And he also getts Clintons used oval office from whitch he lied about under oath about monica!!Rember it was a real lie
ck1

PostPosted: 6/29/2004, 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I don't recall calling anyone a moron. I don't recall claiming to be a victim. What are you talking about?

And unless I've missed a thing or two, Regan was president, then George Sr., then Clinton...and as I stated before, it's not my claim, it's the current vice president's quote.

Daddee
I once was a slug.

PostPosted: 6/29/2004, 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

jmzblond wrote:
WOW, I think for the first time EVER I agree w/ Daddee's last ranting!! Geez... who'duv thunkit?? Now back to ice cream, chocolate bread pudding, and long, very much needed hiking... before I turn into a slug!! Nah Nah!

Will miracles never cease! angel

"...haven't you lived long enough to know that two men may honestly differ about a question and both be right?"
- Abraham Lincoln
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Photos, Literature, Art, Websites All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: