ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Many Thanks GTG!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Questions & Suggestions Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sande J
Calamity J

PostPosted: 1/10/2003, 6:32 pm    Post subject: Many Thanks GTG! Reply to topic Reply with quote

I am not sure if anyone has actually thanked you Todd for spearheading the campaign and getting our new site up and running...so I wanted to send you a HUGE THANK YOU Very Happy for all the organizational effort you have inputed into this community in order to make other hikers happy.
I know it is alot of work and maintenance, and the time you have given to do this is very valuable. Your dedication to all of us has not gone unnoticed. So I guess you are sort of our NEW LEADER?
Shocked ...mmmm...perhaps "Teva Todd?"
Thanks to Mike too (and anyone else I may have missed) for stepping up and making something HAPPEN.
You are most appreciated! Razz
Sande J
GTG
Was lost but now am found

PostPosted: 1/10/2003, 9:43 pm    Post subject: thanks Sande J Reply to topic Reply with quote

Thanks Sande J, and all of you as well. Mike deserves as much the credit, if not more.
I'm glad to see all of us here together doing what we enjoy.
No Tevas for me please, just enjoy the site and hike with me sometime.
Congratulations to you and your new announcements about the developments in your life.

Oh and I like your new avatar, I dig that hat girl!

GTG
ck1

PostPosted: 1/10/2003, 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Many Thanks GTG! Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sande J wrote:
I am not sure if anyone has actually thanked you Todd for spearheading the campaign and getting our new site up and running...so I wanted to send you a HUGE THANK YOU Very Happy for all the organizational effort you have inputed into this community in order to make other hikers happy.
I know it is alot of work and maintenance, and the time you have given to do this is very valuable. Your dedication to all of us has not gone unnoticed. So I guess you are sort of our NEW LEADER?
Shocked ...mmmm...perhaps "Teva Todd?"
Thanks to Mike too (and anyone else I may have missed) for stepping up and making something HAPPEN.
You are most appreciated! Razz
Sande J

What she said works for me as well!

"The Journey is the Destination"
Nighthiker

PostPosted: 1/12/2003, 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Thank you GTG, Mike and anyone else for Arizona Hikers. I look forward to visiting this site. Has anyone checked a spring out on desert and look for tracks to see who has visited ? You may not observe the animals but after finding their tracks you get a sense of enjoyment on their visit to the spring. I have not met many of you, but I get a sense of enjoyment on you visit to this electronic spring.
Canyon Dweller

PostPosted: 1/13/2003, 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Very Happy deffanatly a big thanks Very Happy Its good to see everybody again!

"Meaningless! Meaningless," says the teacher, "Utterly Meaningless, Everything is meaningless."-Ecclesiastes 1:2
Sande J
Calamity J

PostPosted: 1/13/2003, 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yeah, I love the new hat too, thanks...it is actually a new "old" hat, that has been around the world, given to me by my new "beau" to hike in, it is Air Force special operations, coming all the way from Desert Storm and the Gulf War with Tom's name inscribed in Arabic...pretty special!
Sande
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Questions & Suggestions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: