ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Kitty Shelter may lose facility.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Off-Trail Area Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
GeorgAz

PostPosted: 12/22/2013, 7:50 am    Post subject: Kitty Shelter may lose facility. Reply to topic Reply with quote

Any cat lovers among you interested in rehoming a kitty , or knowing of a facility we can lease/have, we have had a really tough year and are behind in rent. We have tried to have an event/fundraiser, but no venue could be found and times are hard for everyone right now. Landlord may shut us down and 45 cats at risk. Any donations, contributions, ideas are so welcome. Please check our website, www.azshfa.org. for more info. Crying or Very sad
Hikerdon74

PostPosted: 4/22/2014, 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I see you are a fellow cat lover! Sorry to hear of your difficulties with the shelter. I retired from Hills Pet Nutrition, makers of Science Diet pet food. I will contact a rep in the Phoenix area to see what (if any) help they can provide. I also have a good friend from Mars (makers of Pedigree and Kal Kan brands). I'll hit her up as well.
FYI - I ran our feline research facility for 9 years. Our kitties live in a $32 million state-of-the-art facility with large window viewing areas and elaborate play areas. Most live in colony groups but there are private runs for those kitties that are a bit shy. As a cat (and dog) lover, I was very proud of our care and treatment of our pet partners. -Don Welborn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Off-Trail Area All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: