ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
WANTED: Kitty Condo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Classifieds Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trishness
The Snake Charmer

PostPosted: 6/21/2012, 9:18 pm    Post subject: WANTED: Kitty Condo Reply to topic Reply with quote

So I adopted these two gorgeous kittens from the Humane Society in May and they are now 4 months old. While I have some small sisal poles for them to streeeetch their claws and claw away to their hearts content and a small kitty condo that they like (but it's too small for both of them) I'm looking for a BIG kitty condo. If anyone has one that your cat no longer uses and you want to sell it please let me know. Jaime and CJ (this kitties) and I would appreciate it.

Spinning on my head <------Jaime
Jumping Jumping Jumping <------CJ (Calamity Jane)

"Eastward the dawn rose, ridge behind ridge into the morning, and vanished out of eyesight into guess; it was no more than a glimmer blending with the hem of the sky, but it spoke to them, out of the memory and old tales, of the high and distant mountains." � J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of The Rings.
wanderingsoul

PostPosted: 6/21/2012, 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Awww.... they sound cute, Kittens usually are

The boys really love their's. I'll look and see if I can find that URL for the place I got mine. Sometimes they have sales.

Positive Thinking Is the Spark that Makes Dreams Happen~~~Unknown
GTG
Was lost but now am found

PostPosted: 6/21/2012, 11:35 pm    Post subject: Kitty Condos Reply to topic Reply with quote

Craigslist.
Take a friend to check out the goods.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=18&subAreaID=&query=kitty+condo&catAbb=sss
GTG
wanderingsoul

PostPosted: 6/22/2012, 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Wished I had known you were looking for a couple of kittens.
But you have the gals you want and are happy Smile

Here's the URL for the guy I got my playstation from
Local in N Phoenix area
Changes styles out and has warehouse. Sometimes has to clear the warehouse for new types. Gives a pretty good deal, but Cash and Carry. How I got mine pretty cheap compared to stores

May want to check out along with Craiglist

Cat Connection: http://www.catconnection2.com/

Trishness
The Snake Charmer

PostPosted: 6/24/2012, 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Thanks Michelle! We missed you this weekend at Kendricks. And thanks for the link....I'll check it out.

Do you know someone with kittens? My 2 are more than enough to handle and I got them for a great price (already spayed and with shots) from the Humane society. I could have taken them for nothing but felt it was right to give back a donation to support the other pets who are there.

The girls have a small kitty condo but I wanted to buy them a loft because as the auntie, I get to spoil them rotten..... Laughing

"Eastward the dawn rose, ridge behind ridge into the morning, and vanished out of eyesight into guess; it was no more than a glimmer blending with the hem of the sky, but it spoke to them, out of the memory and old tales, of the high and distant mountains." � J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of The Rings.
wanderingsoul

PostPosted: 6/24/2012, 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yeah, check it out.
I got really good deal on a cash & carry.

And matter of fact do know someone with kittens. Reluctantly posted, but did anyway, just in case Anyone else wants or knows someone who does want kittens.

wanderingsoul

PostPosted: 7/2/2012, 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Trish check your home email, just received and forwarded an email from that place I mentioned. Having a 4th Jul sale, may want to check it out

GeorgAz

PostPosted: 10/30/2013, 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Trish... wish I'd know. We only have 48 cats and 8 kittens at our shelter. Sometimes you can find cat condos, etc at goodwill and Savers; also park & swap.
azhiker96

PostPosted: 11/20/2013, 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

When I was growing up we had cats but no kitty condo. They did seem to enjoy hanging out under the couch and would often attack a stray ankle or toe. A couch can accomodate up to a half dozen cats with ease. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: