ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
new on here!! looking for hiking buddies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Hiking, Backpacking & Camping Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
az_hiker012

PostPosted: 12/13/2012, 8:52 pm    Post subject: new on here!! looking for hiking buddies Reply to topic Reply with quote

New on here and have started hiking this year. Lo and behold im the type that likes to take on goliath first (david and goliath...lol) anyways, my first 'hike/climb' was from syphon trail to flatiron. I have dont this about 6 times in the past 2 months along with smaller/easier hikes around the east valley. I am currently training and learning as much as i can so i can be ready to do the superstition ridgeline.
With that being said, I am looking for anyone that has experience with this trail, and/or would like to do this hike with me sometime before the new year. My name is dave and everyone is welcomed to be my friend. Hope to hear from ya and if you have any tips on the ridgeline hike, please feel free to post here for me. thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Hiking, Backpacking & Camping All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: