ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Where is a Willow Tree near Gilbert?? please help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Flora & Fauna Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Erekei47

PostPosted: 11/21/2012, 9:42 am    Post subject: Where is a Willow Tree near Gilbert?? please help Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hey Everyone,

New to the site, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can find a willow tree near Gilbert or its surrounding areas. It is my girlfriend's birthday in a week and it is her favorite tree, I'd like to take her to it.

Can anybody help me out? I would greatly appreciate it!!
GTG
Was lost but now am found

PostPosted: 11/21/2012, 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I think there are some at Boyce Thompson Arboretum
http://arboretum.ag.arizona.edu/index.html
and also some at that REALLY large church garden over there in the East Valley isn't there?

GTG
Nighthiker

PostPosted: 11/25/2012, 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

If you are refering to Desert Willow, near the end of Peralta Canyon Road near the trailhead you can find them along the wash. You can also find them at Tortilla Flat along the parking lot adjacent to Tortilla Creek and some are also located along the creek downstream.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Flora & Fauna All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: