ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
memorial trail

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Trip Logs & Trail Descriptions Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thunter

PostPosted: 11/2/2012, 8:38 pm    Post subject: memorial trail Reply to topic Reply with quote

For anyone living in north Peoria area there is a new trail .If you take happy valley road till you get to the 303. just about 3/4 of a mile past the 303 over pass turn left. Take that road all the way down till it ends. Its about 3 miles on paved road.Turn right and go about 1/2 mile and the trail head is on the left.You will be able to see the flag from there. This is a memorial for Vietnam
soldiers who did not make it home. wile you are walking up the trail there is signs the hole way up with names and places. This is not a long trail but just to the left there is about 4 miles of jeep trails that is still a nice walk.I will be making this my memorial day trail every year. To any military hikers out there i would like to say thank you for you unconditional devotion . you are respected and loved by your wondering wanderer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Trip Logs & Trail Descriptions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: