ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
My Toyota was stolen :(

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Off-Trail Area Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
GeorgAz

PostPosted: 11/23/2011, 2:24 pm    Post subject: My Toyota was stolen :( Reply to topic Reply with quote

Fri 11/18 some scumsucker dirtbags stole my old beloved white 4wd Toyota extra cab I have had since "90 and paid cash for. Only 166k miles and $800 with of new tires, Cat rescue sign on side, decals all over, black steel tube bumper rea rand black steel rhino rack on front. Ran like a demon. Of course all your "stuff"; ins. emissions, donated cat food and treats, etc., so now they know where you live. I am heartsick and trying to cope wth this cruelty. Sad here. Unbelievable to walk out to your carport at 4:30 a.m. and not see your ride..just awful..Crying or Very sad
Trishness
The Snake Charmer

PostPosted: 11/23/2011, 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

This really stinks~~~~sorry to hear about this. Sad

"Eastward the dawn rose, ridge behind ridge into the morning, and vanished out of eyesight into guess; it was no more than a glimmer blending with the hem of the sky, but it spoke to them, out of the memory and old tales, of the high and distant mountains." � J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of The Rings.
GeorgAz

PostPosted: 11/23/2011, 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Trishness wrote:
This really stinks~~~~sorry to hear about this. Sad
Thanks, Trish..It truly does! Sad
wanderingsoul

PostPosted: 11/23/2011, 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm very sorry to hear this George. A very sad thing indeed. Just not right
My heart goes out to you Sad

Despite any issues with a demon, it was all yours. Hope that something good will come your way in place of this tragedy.

Positive Thinking Is the Spark that Makes Dreams Happen~~~Unknown
desertgirl

PostPosted: 11/28/2011, 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about the loss of your 4 Runner. Not good at all.
GeorgAz

PostPosted: 11/30/2011, 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hey all! My truck was recovered yesterday early morn on 61st Ave with new ball hitch, tonneau cover about 2k worth of carpenty tools, etc. Intact, but may get a newer one as i have bad juju now. My friend's son wants it and he loves it. so we'll see. I an so thrilled that it is back and basically undamaged;all my stuff is gone but new tires and steel bumper and rack still there; ignition popped out so can't drive. They have an eyewitness to the guy's escape and printed evrything so I will prosecute. Looks like he was using it to work, but not sure if tools were his or stolen. Was at p.d most of the day! Maybe I'll get some sleep now! Smile
Trishness
The Snake Charmer

PostPosted: 11/30/2011, 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Glad they recovered it!!!!!

"Eastward the dawn rose, ridge behind ridge into the morning, and vanished out of eyesight into guess; it was no more than a glimmer blending with the hem of the sky, but it spoke to them, out of the memory and old tales, of the high and distant mountains." � J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of The Rings.
wanderingsoul

PostPosted: 11/30/2011, 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hey George glad that it was found, is working and not damaged and sounds like a couple of new additions to make it better.

As you say at least you can rest easier knowing it is back, even if you get rid of it and get something different.

You have something that maybe can sell and have a little for something else.

Interesting that you have an eye witness.

Positive Thinking Is the Spark that Makes Dreams Happen~~~Unknown
azbackpackr
Hi Tech Wizardess

PostPosted: 12/1/2011, 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Wow, glad you got it back--and do you get to keep those tools? I sure hope so. That guy doesn't deserve to get them back, that's for sure. Easy to sell tools on craigslist, etc.
SkyIslandHiker

PostPosted: 12/3/2011, 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

A somewhat related story:

Arrests made in theft from cars parked at Scottsdale trailheads

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2011/12/02/20111202arrests-made-theft-from-cars-parked-scottsdale-trailheads.html
azbackpackr
Hi Tech Wizardess

PostPosted: 12/4/2011, 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Darwin award winners.
Davis2001R6

PostPosted: 12/8/2011, 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Glad it was recovered mostly unharmed. I had an 84 Chevy P/U in Vegas that got stolen, just had to replace the ignition cylinder and it was good to go. Didn't have an extra tools though. Would be sweet if you got to keep them.

Give us a like on Facebook too please!
http://www.facebook.com/jdombstravels
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Off-Trail Area All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: