ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
The Path Less Pedaled

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Other Outdoors Activities Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
azbackpackr
Hi Tech Wizardess

PostPosted: 1/10/2010, 9:02 pm    Post subject: The Path Less Pedaled Reply to topic Reply with quote

I've recently been following the progress of a couple who are touring on bicycles from Oregon, who are now in Tucson. They sold everything they owned--they pared everything down to what would fit on their touring bikes. The guy is a good photographer, and the gal makes jewelry. Their website is interesting, with many nice photos. Tonight they are doing a live webcast, with their Tucson host, which I have been watching. They do these from time to time, and can also be found on Twitter, Facebook and other social networking sites. http://pathlesspedaled.com/

Nighthiker

PostPosted: 1/11/2010, 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Thanks for the info, get a chance check out Willie Weir.
azbackpackr
Hi Tech Wizardess

PostPosted: 1/12/2010, 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Did you see the victoriasride one I posted a few weeks ago as well? She's such a good writer, and her photos are neat, too. However, she is finished with her ride, so you can't follow her from day to day now.

I'll check out Willie Weir, too.
desertgirl

PostPosted: 1/12/2010, 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The Bike Church -- How neat!

Bike Church, an art project that was put together by local teens. It has some great features like chimes made from bike tubes and a solar panel that charges a light that shines blue at night. Inside the Bike Church is also a small memorial of a child that was killed while riding a bike.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Other Outdoors Activities All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: